QUICK HEAL INTERNET SCURITY 1USER
· The powerful virus detection engine of Quick Heal Total Security scans and removes viruses, worms, trojans and many other threats that may try to sneak into your system through removable drives, email attachments and Internet downloads.
· Spyware is malicious software that is installed on the system without the user’s knowledge to gather personal information of the user and to monitor the critical information such as user name, passwords, bank account details, credit card details etc. The AntiSpyware feature blocks spywares before they get installed on your PC. It also protects your privacy by detecting and cleaning spywares, and blocking their activities of identity theft automatically.
· A new advanced malware scanning engine scans registry, files and folders at lightning speed to thoroughly detect and clean Spywares, Adwares, Roguewares, Dialers, Riskwares and lots of other potential threats in your system.
· Detects and cleans rootkits proactively by doing deep system scan. Scans running processes, registry and file system for any suspicious rootkit activity that is kept hidden in the system.
USB Drive Protection:
· Malwares that spread by exploiting the autorun feature of removable devices are on the rise, and USB drives (memory stick, flash drive, portable hard drive) have now become carriers of autorun malwares. USB Drive Protection safeguards your system against such malwares by disabling the autorun feature.
· The Browsing Protection feature protects your computer from threats occurring through malicious websites.
· Self Protection feature protects Quick Heal files, folders, configurations and registry entries against malicious activities, and also from getting tampered.